Thursday 7 March 2013

how hectic is uni

So last week I was super pumped for uni- I had all my brand new colour coded folders ready complete with sheets of reinforced lined paper and gripped pens. This week I'm exhausted from walking across campus daily, semi consciously dozing off and extraordinarily tempted to leave lectures halfway through, bombarded with textbook readings and sheets of paper- it's amazing how one week of uni can just throw your life into complete disarray! My room is absolutely flooded with random lecture notes and paper piled roughly over the floor, my desk is, well what desk?! What was once a nice long contemporary ikea table is now a sea of manilla folders and diaries and more sheets flying everywhere, it's almost impossible to clear a flat spot to work! Last week I thought I was completely in control. This week, well..   

No comments:

Post a Comment