Tuesday 29 January 2013

ALLYSWAY- my highlights of the week!

One of the things I think we so often forget (well I do anyway) is to be 'thankful for everything we have.'

Today one of my 'wonderbar' friends was telling me about how she started cooking for her family as much as she can to show how grateful she is for her fam and their support and that she's not just another gen Y computer bound house staying kid. (I take that back; she totally is and can recite every single song on Glee and the time in the episode and season that song appeared- it's sad I know).

Still, she reminded me to be thankful for eveything we have; so while I was whining through whatsapp about the blocked toilet, my miserly minimum wage pay and my friend who gets quadruple my pay in an hour I thought why not start the opposite of 'ALLYGATOR-my weekly bite of the world.' Why not look at the positives in the world?! So I thought I'll add a new thread 'ALLYSWAY-my highlights of the week!'

SO THE FIRST HIGHLIGHT: Today I passed 100 pageviews! So an absomulately ginormous THANK YOU to everyone who's been reading my blog; I hope you enjoy  it and I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment