Thursday 31 January 2013

Another very average day

Today I woke up once at 7:30am, as usual, because of my parents' kitchen clatter and their far from quiet mad rush to work, and then again at 9:30am to actually get up. This week I've been mixing three different cereals together in my breakfast bowl; weet bix, weet bix apricot bites, and special k, just to jazz up the dull routine of breakfast a little (although my parents were nice enough to leave me a hard boiled egg this morning). I'm just about to go for a walk on this sunny and windy day and put out the washing in the hope it dries in a couple of hours so I can wear my clothes tonight. (We're not allowed to use our drier- somthing along the lines of changing the pipes and opening the back door to use it so it doesn't combust.) Also my parents are under the impression that it's better to dry clothes in the sun to kill off germs with the sun's all-natural healing, penetrating rays.

Now it's getting really windy, I still haven't moved from the computer even though I set a time limit where I was meant to get up and walk half an hour ago and I don't think the conditions are quite right for walking anymore. I guess I can only blame myself, the icecream and the weather for my one kilo weight gain this week. Perhaps I'll just sit and watch some tv : )

No comments:

Post a Comment