Monday 4 February 2013

Monday Feb 4 2013

Today I went to the orthodontist for the last time! I'm not sure how that's an interesting subject at all, but the journey there was definitely far more exciting than the destination (not terribly cliche at all, I know.) So the trains were delayed massively all day but somehow in the afternoon I was lucky enough to get on every train with less than 5 minutes wait even though they weren't running on schedule! Going there I sprinted to catch a bus to get an earlier delayed train, rather than my usual half an hour uphill walk, because I wanted to be on time for my last appointment and to avoid the after school rush. So I managed to scramble on to the bus and catch the train thinking I'd only be about ten minutes late as there was meant to be a 40 minute delay, but somehow I must have gotten some super early train that got seriously delayed and I made it with 30 minutes to spare!

That's my story for the day. Oh, and then I bought myself a raisin bun : ) yum

No comments:

Post a Comment