Thursday 14 February 2013

ALLYGATOR-my weekly bite at the world

This week I was going to pass on 'allygator' because it seemed too selfish to complain when nothing has really gone wrong these past few days. That was until this afternoon.

I love my house in suburban Sydney, I really do. It's spacious, it's on a peaceful street filled with kids on bikes and trees, we have a vibrant garden bursting with colour- and here lies the problem- why do people feel the need to cut down trees and trim them and blow leaves every week, for goodness sake, just let them grow. Right now my left ear is being bombarded with the noise of our neighbour across the road doing some hideously loud mechanical tree chopping in the backyard, which has been going on for the last few hours. In my right ear, the house on the other side is also trimming hedges with one of those higher pitched mechanical saws. I have closed all the windows and there is no place in my house which is free from blaring tree cutting noise. Honestly how many trees do you need to cut people? SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND MY EARS AND MY SANITY PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment