Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tues 5 February 2013

Today I went to work and did 8 hours of Yr 6 homework. Algebra, general ability, reading comprehension, problem solving.. it's like school all over again! And to be completely honest I think that's the most homework I've ever done in my life. Even for the hsc I didn't study that much! (Which probably explains why I'm where I am right now.) At least at school though, in math class, we could eat or plug into music and do a few questions before our inevitable social math session- at work we're under contract not to chat, not to eat, not to listen to music, so every time I reach for that tuna sandwich in my bag I think, no stop, I want to get paid! If only they made us work like that in school. I would've been such a genius : /

No comments:

Post a Comment