Thursday 28 February 2013

First day of Autumn

What a way to signify the end of Summer with a down pour of rain- and a runny nose. My sore throat seems to be getting slightly better, I've been trying to cure it with everything- salt water, honey, grapes, vitamin c, bottles of soft drink - I'm not really sure if they actually work but let me tell you one thing, one cup of chilled ice tea is a very welcome temporary relief for a burning sore throat.

Today I woke up early to buy tickets online for a camp and I lingered around the computer waiting for tickets to be released. Turns out I couldv'e woken up about an hour later and I still would've been fine. As a non alcohol drinker I also freaked out when I read that a huge chunk of the ticket goes toward the cost of unlimited alcohol, so I guess I'll just have to get my money's worth of lemon lime and bitters (sad I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment