Monday 25 February 2013

Tues 26 Feb

Today I made it to 200 pageviews!!! Woot!

So I started Uni yesterday and what a hectic day it was! Sadly I have made no new friends except perhaps a bag filled with brick weighing textbooks and I spent most of the day hanging around the courtyard, collecting free diaries and pens, signing up for stuff and trying to get away from people who tried to sign me up to their random clubs. At one point one of the clubs signed me up themselves after getting enough information from me from conversation, even though I told them I was busy every day they have a meeting! I also had my first lecture which I won't bore you with the details with because I would fall asleep before then and I ended up looking at Oscars best dressed links anyway.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment